Dive into my most badass tips for unleashing your health, happiness, and success on the daily.
1. Consistently gather information until you can't ignore the facts.
2. Figure out YOUR why. Remember, an object at rest stays at rest. And an object in motion stays in motion. You need your goals to be acted on by an outside force; that's what your why is. But it has to be strong enough and powerful enough to get you moving.
3. Quit 'playing' with the idea. Draw a line in the sand and make the DECISION to change. And do whatever you have to to make that commitment real. Tell it to all your friends, post it on...
"I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me." - Erica Jong
1. When you have an opinion, say it! Especially when someone asks.
2. Be unapologetically you.
3. Own your mistakes.
4. Take one small action towards your biggest, scariest, most important goal every single day. Even when you're not ready. No, especially when you're not ready.
5. Ask for what you want. In bed, in business, in friendships, and even in restaurants.
For my bonus tip on what to do every...
"Balance is not something you find. It's something you create." -Jana Kingsford
Some of you may know that I recently held a free No Excuses New Year Transformation Challenge.
And because the live trainings were so powerful for so many, I decided to share them with you as bonus episodes in the Life Unleashed Show! (cue cheering)
Here's what we covered:
Sunday: Why your weight loss programs haven't worked and what to do about it.
Monday: 'Eat less, move more' is terrible weight loss advice, here's what you should focus on instead.
Tuesday: The secret to reaching your wildest dreams...
What is keto?
It's a diet made up of approximately 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbs with the intention of putting your body into ketosis where it burns fat as its primary source of fuel. It sounds like a great idea... until you realize what it actually does to your body.
10 Reasons You Can Count Me Out:
1. It's utterly unnecessary.
- People are singing keto's praises because of its weight loss effects. But keto is not some magical diet, it's simply forcing you into a calorie deficit by all but eliminating an ...
Hey!! I hope this blog finds you well. I hope it finds you happy with your job, in a loving relationship, with overflowing self confidence, health, and joy.
But what if it isn't? What if this blog is finding you barely able to make it out of bed. What if it finds you with that too-familiar dark cloud hanging overhead? What if it finds you just trying to make it through the day?
Well, I'm hoping, if that's you... today's episode might help.
Because today we're talking about the inextricable link...
You may know, I don't generally hand out 'DO NOT EAT' lists to my clients. I feel like that usually sets us up for feeling deprived at least, or it sets us up for a full on binge fest and self-loathing spiral at worst.
However, it is hard to argue that some foods (and beverages) just do not fit in very well with a weight loss plan. (Just ask my client, 'Carol', down below.)
So today I am bringing you a list of the worst foods for weight loss... with this caveat: if...
Click the black bar above to listen to the Podcast.
Click here to watch the episode on YouTube.
I'm going to be real with you... personal trainer or not, I am NOT a morning workout person.
If I had to choose between waking up 20 minutes early to do a 20 minute workout, or doing a 90 minute workout after 12 pm... 90 minutes would win every time.
Nonetheless, my interest has been peaked lately. Over the years, I've heard more and more, just how beneficial it is to move your body first thing upon waking.
Being a bit of a...