Dive into my most badass tips for unleashing your health, happiness, and success on the daily.
We all know the new years resolution stats: 80% are ditched by February! And because of this, there's a growing skepticism around even setting a resolution.
You also have coaches (myself included) saying we shouldn't wait for a new year to set goals and reach for the things we want in life.
While that may be true, there's an undeniable shift in the air around January 1st. There's the hope of new beginnings, an anticipation of the year to come, and a beautiful projection of what life could look like 365 days...
I was chatting with a girl on a Facebook forum the other day who was half way through her Whole30 journey and ready to throw in the towel. She WAS seeing results, but she was just truly burned out.
She was bored of her meals, she was tired of thinking so hard about her food choices, and she just couldn’t seem to get that spark back. The constant mantra in her head was, ‘ugh, 15 more days of this.’
I think we’ve all been there right? I know I have. And the real problem with being in...
With the kids at home, businesses shutting down, and days and weeks blurring together, a routine may feel hard to come by.
But creating and sticking with a regular routine could be the best medicine amidst the chaos.
Here are 3 approaches to try.
1. Themed Days: Make each day centered around one type of task.
1. Consistently gather information until you can't ignore the facts.
2. Figure out YOUR why. Remember, an object at rest stays at rest. And an object in motion stays in motion. You need your goals to be acted on by an outside force; that's what your why is. But it has to be strong enough and powerful enough to get you moving.
3. Quit 'playing' with the idea. Draw a line in the sand and make the DECISION to change. And do whatever you have to to make that commitment real. Tell it to all your friends, post it on...
"I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me." - Erica Jong
1. When you have an opinion, say it! Especially when someone asks.
2. Be unapologetically you.
3. Own your mistakes.
4. Take one small action towards your biggest, scariest, most important goal every single day. Even when you're not ready. No, especially when you're not ready.
5. Ask for what you want. In bed, in business, in friendships, and even in restaurants.
For my bonus tip on what to do every...
"Balance is not something you find. It's something you create." -Jana Kingsford
Some of you may know that I recently held a free No Excuses New Year Transformation Challenge.
And because the live trainings were so powerful for so many, I decided to share them with you as bonus episodes in the Life Unleashed Show! (cue cheering)
Here's what we covered:
Sunday: Why your weight loss programs haven't worked and what to do about it.
Monday: 'Eat less, move more' is terrible weight loss advice, here's what you should focus on instead.
Tuesday: The secret to reaching your wildest dreams...
Do you ever feel like life is just sort of happening to you?
You meander through your days on autopilot. From home, to work, and then back home.
You absently kiss your partner. You passively play with your kids.
And while there are occasional moments of sheer and utter joy like on your wedding day, or during your yearly vacation, by and large it feels like you're just passing the time.
What a shitty way to live when you put it that way, huh? And unfortunately, it's how must of us sail through life, from cradle to grave.