Dive into my most badass tips for unleashing your health, happiness, and success on the daily.
With the kids at home, businesses shutting down, and days and weeks blurring together, a routine may feel hard to come by.
But creating and sticking with a regular routine could be the best medicine amidst the chaos.
Here are 3 approaches to try.
1. Themed Days: Make each day centered around one type of task.
1. Consistently gather information until you can't ignore the facts.
2. Figure out YOUR why. Remember, an object at rest stays at rest. And an object in motion stays in motion. You need your goals to be acted on by an outside force; that's what your why is. But it has to be strong enough and powerful enough to get you moving.
3. Quit 'playing' with the idea. Draw a line in the sand and make the DECISION to change. And do whatever you have to to make that commitment real. Tell it to all your friends, post it on...
"I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me." - Erica Jong
1. When you have an opinion, say it! Especially when someone asks.
2. Be unapologetically you.
3. Own your mistakes.
4. Take one small action towards your biggest, scariest, most important goal every single day. Even when you're not ready. No, especially when you're not ready.
5. Ask for what you want. In bed, in business, in friendships, and even in restaurants.
For my bonus tip on what to do every...
"Balance is not something you find. It's something you create." -Jana Kingsford
Some of you may know that I recently held a free No Excuses New Year Transformation Challenge.
And because the live trainings were so powerful for so many, I decided to share them with you as bonus episodes in the Life Unleashed Show! (cue cheering)
Here's what we covered:
Sunday: Why your weight loss programs haven't worked and what to do about it.
Monday: 'Eat less, move more' is terrible weight loss advice, here's what you should focus on instead.
Tuesday: The secret to reaching your wildest dreams...
Do you ever feel like life is just sort of happening to you?
You meander through your days on autopilot. From home, to work, and then back home.
You absently kiss your partner. You passively play with your kids.
And while there are occasional moments of sheer and utter joy like on your wedding day, or during your yearly vacation, by and large it feels like you're just passing the time.
What a shitty way to live when you put it that way, huh? And unfortunately, it's how must of us sail through life, from cradle to grave.
If you listened to last week's podcast episode, you'll remember my girl Gio's woeful complaints about her tendency to stop reaching for her goals once she got 80% of the way there.
In other words, if she were running a marathon, she'd get to mile 20 on the track, stop and say, "Good enough!" And head on home.
But the problem is, she doesn't genuinely feel like it's good enough. After she gets off the track, she beats herself up, feeling like a failure and wondering why on earth she couldn't just...
To watch the full Life Unleashed episode, click here!
Or you can watch the synopsis above.
We've all been there, right?
You get that initial spark of motivation that comes from a new year, an upcoming beach vacation, or a spark of an amazing idea.
And then you go to work on your gym habit, or you start the diet, or you start heavily researching how to launch that Etsy shop or how to publish your own book.
You're energized by your new goal and are sprinting towards the possibilities your future holds.