Transform Your Body - Transform Your Business - Transform Your Life
1. Consistently gather information until you can't ignore the facts.
2. Figure out YOUR why. Remember, an object at rest stays at rest. And an object in motion stays in motion. You need your goals to be acted on by an outside force; that's what your why is. But it has to be strong enough and powerful enough to get you moving.
3. Quit 'playing' with the idea. Draw a line in the sand and make the DECISION to change. And do whatever you have to to make that commitment real. Tell it to all your friends, post it on...
"I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me." - Erica Jong
1. When you have an opinion, say it! Especially when someone asks.
2. Be unapologetically you.
3. Own your mistakes.
4. Take one small action towards your biggest, scariest, most important goal every single day. Even when you're not ready. No, especially when you're not ready.
5. Ask for what you want. In bed, in business, in friendships, and even in restaurants.
For my bonus tip on what to do every...
Be honest, how many times have you let other people's opinions steer your life in one direction or another?
Tens of times? Hundreds of times? Thousands of times?
How would your life look different right now had you followed your own heart, your own intuition, that internal compass that pulls you towards decisions that you may not even understand in the moment?
Would you be in a different job? A different relationship? A different state?
Would you have started that blog, or that Etsy shop, or that online course?
Would you be...
Click the black bar above to listen to the podcast episode.
Do you ever find yourself thinking about how different your life would look had you started working on your dreams when you first conceived of them?
What would have happened if you had started that food blog when you first began experimenting with paleo recipes 3 years ago? Could that have turned into a career? A book? Or maybe even just a little extra pocket change for that trip to Florida you've been salivating over?
July. It seems like a good time for reflecting. We're half way through the year and can look back at our New Years resolutions and see if we need to get re-engaged with our goals, or maybe even set bigger ones.
But I wanted to look back further than New Years. See, this past week, I reached the end of my day-planner and I always find it fun to look back and see what I was working on a year ago.
And man you guys... I have failed a LOT over the past 365 days. I mean, almost everything I was...
Don't have time to read? Click above to listen instead.
I already know what you're thinking. You're thinking I'm going to give you some planning tip, scheduling tactic, or organizational strategy to help you find more productivity in your day.
In the eloquent words of The Grinch... WRONGOOOOOO!
Now if we've met before, you know type A organization turns me on. File folders? Oh yeah. Notebooks? That's the stuff. Day planners? Give em to me.
But I'm not going to talk to you about all those sexy tools and gadgets.
Why? Because YOU KNOW...