Dive into my best tips for sustainable weight loss, vibrant health, and unstoppable body confidence.
1. Consistently gather information until you can't ignore the facts.
2. Figure out YOUR why. Remember, an object at rest stays at rest. And an object in motion stays in motion. You need your goals to be acted on by an outside force; that's what your why is. But it has to be strong enough and powerful enough to get you moving.
3. Quit 'playing' with the idea. Draw a line in the sand and make the DECISION to change. And do whatever you have to to make that commitment real. Tell it to all your friends, post it on...
"I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me." - Erica Jong
1. When you have an opinion, say it! Especially when someone asks.
2. Be unapologetically you.
3. Own your mistakes.
4. Take one small action towards your biggest, scariest, most important goal every single day. Even when you're not ready. No, especially when you're not ready.
5. Ask for what you want. In bed, in business, in friendships, and even in restaurants.
For my bonus tip on what to do every...
"Balance is not something you find. It's something you create." -Jana Kingsford
Some of you may know that I recently held a free No Excuses New Year Transformation Challenge.
And because the live trainings were so powerful for so many, I decided to share them with you as bonus episodes in the Life Unleashed Show! (cue cheering)
Here's what we covered:
Sunday: Why your weight loss programs haven't worked and what to do about it.
Monday: 'Eat less, move more' is terrible weight loss advice, here's what you should focus on instead.
Tuesday: The secret to reaching your wildest dreams...
1. DO NOT beat yourself up, wallow in regret, or fall down the cycle of self-hatred. You aren't broken, or weak, or a failure because you went 'off plan.'
DO forgive yourself, figure out what your triggers were and how you can handle them differently next time, and move on. And remember, there's no magic trick to this.
2. DO NOT do a juice cleanse. The extreme swings will just jack up your metabolism and set you up for a cycle of binging and cleansing.
DO try a whole-foods based reset like a mini...
Last year at this time I was attempting to launch Fit for Life Academy, an online program I spent 6 months planning for and building out. The launch bombed and I never touched it again.
I hired my first business coach who helped me get my fitness business largely online (yey), but at the cost of me feeling aligned with my brand. I never wanted to promote...
Like what you hear?? Leave a review!
"Why don't you just take some time, and think about what you would want to do if you didn't have to do anything."
"If you're having fun in the journey, in the setting up of what you're doing, I think then you know you're on the right path. Like, if the nitty gritty stuff can be enjoyable and you're waking up excited about the next step and figuring it out, then you know it's a passion and not something you 'have' to do."
"I have fallen, and I know I can get back up, and I think a lot...
What is keto?
It's a diet made up of approximately 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbs with the intention of putting your body into ketosis where it burns fat as its primary source of fuel. It sounds like a great idea... until you realize what it actually does to your body.
10 Reasons You Can Count Me Out:
1. It's utterly unnecessary.
- People are singing keto's praises because of its weight loss effects. But keto is not some magical diet, it's simply forcing you into a calorie deficit by all but eliminating an ...