Schedule your FREE Kickstart Your Weight Loss Call if you're ready to ditch dieting and finally see your efforts pay off!

Episode 34: The 80/20 Rule to Excel in Health, Business, and Love

Listen In!


"Balance is not something you find. It's something you create." -Jana Kingsford


  • The 80/20 rule at play: 80% of what you eat is healthy and 'on plan', 20% of what you eat is for 'fun'.
  • How to know you're in 'the zone':
    • You feel energized.
    • You're confident in your ability to maintain your routine.
    • You're seeing results without feeling deprived. 
  • How to know you're off:
    • You stop seeing results.
    • Old symptoms come back like lethargy, digestive upset, or cravings.
    • You feel out of control or like you're swinging to either end of the pendulum. 


  • The 80/20 rule at play: 80% of your results come from 20% of your efforts.
  • How to know you're in 'the zone':
    • You're working reasonable hours.
    • You're feeling a sense of wellbeing and balance within your life.
    • You're experiencing consistent forward momentum.
  • How to know you're off:
    • You're working long hours but look back and can't point at what you accomplished.
    • You're feeling resentful or burnt out.
    • You feel guilty when you aren't working. 
    • Your progress is inconsistent, unreliable, and jarring.


  • The 80/20 rule at play: You get 80% of your wants and needs from a healthy relationship. The other 20% you need to get from yourself and others.
  • How to know you're in 'the zone':
    • You feel fulfilled but not reliant on your relationship to feel whole.
    • You may have grievances about your partner, but it doesn't send you into a tailspin about whether or not to be with them. 
    • Your relationship fuels you, it doesn't drain you. 
    • You are at relative peace, majority of the time.
  • How to know you're off:
    • You're constantly daydreaming about the 'greener grass.'
    • You consistently complain about your significant other and scoff when others pay them compliments.
    • You feel unfulfilled, empty, or drained in their presence. 

Want to know what to do if you're finding yourself off the mark in any of the 3 categories? Listen in to the full episode!


Let's Chat!

If you're loving these episodes, you'll love the customized advice you'll get on a free Clarity Call with me! Click here to schedule yours now 😉 

Hot News & Deals!

Click here to join my free 5-day Unleash Your Transformation Challenge if you're ready to unleash the fit body, unstoppable confidence, and vibrant energy you need to level up your life. 

Download your free training on the 5 mistakes highly ambitious women make that keep them from getting what they want! You'll discover how you're self-sabotaging without even realizing it, plus the number one step you're skipping on your way to living the bad ass life you envision.

Are you an ambitious woman, ready to reach greater heights in your fitness, career, and relationships? In my coaching programs, we work together to create massive internal and external transformation by mastering our mind, body, and ability to get things done. Click here to discover which option is ideal for you.

Did you know?

You can vote on the topics you want to see covered in these episodes! Follow me on InstagramLinkedIn, or join my free Facebook group and every Monday, vote for 1 of 4 topics, so you get the exact advice you're looking for!

Your daily discount!

Click here to get 15% off your first Fre Skincare Set! It's designed for skin that sweats.


50% Complete

I would like my

Healthy-On-The-Go Guide

sent here!