Dive into my most badass tips for unleashing your health, happiness, and success on the daily.
If you struggle staying motivated to workout regularly, I totally understand. Even as a personal trainer I struggle with this from time to time. But while we tend to preoccupy ourselves with finding motivation hacks, rarely do we take the time to figure out how we're sabotaging our motivation to begin with.
1. You're pigeonholing what it means to 'workout'.
If you say you don't like working out, chances are you have a very narrow perspective on what working out is. Getting your exercise in doesn't mean you have...
"You're already fit, you're already a trainer, so why in the world are you taking on a new fitness challenge?"
I'm going to be totally honest with you, while my exterior may look fit, my health is not where I want it to be right now. As some of you already know, I've been dealing with hair loss, my acne started to come back, and while I'm always consistent with leading an active lifestyle, it's been a long time since I have truly challenged myself in the gym the way I could and should.
Part of creating a life of abundant health, happiness, and success is discovering the tools and products that make the road easier and more enjoyable. Which is why today I'm sharing the things I've found over the years that have been absolute game-changers in my health, business, and life.
3. Favorite Water Bottle: ...
We all know habits are the keys to our success in any endeavor we have.
Our ability to achieve our dreams virtually never comes down to one big thing we did. It's what we do, how we think, and how we respond to challenges every single day, without even thinking, that truly determines our fate.
So here is my 6-to-Stick Method (as seen in my Life Unleashed Program) for creating healthy habits that will stand the test of time, motivation, and busy-ness.
Whenever you choose the habit that you want...
In this week's episode, I was super excited to sit down with DivaDance North Dallas studio owner, Natalia Maravi. Listen in to hear her inspiring story of going from a newbie dancer at 26 years old, to dance fitness instructor, to studio owner in just a matter of years.
Her story is not that of an overnight success, or of privilege, or of certainty in her path. No, hers is a story demonstrating the power of baby steps, listening to your intuition, and stepping into the unknown to unleash a career...
1. The 'Cleaver'
2. Left-Overs Lover
It's Valentine's week and I decided to spice things up for today's episode of the Life Unleashed Show.
I had the pleasure of interviewing coach Amanda Tull who specializes in helping women have clear, confident, and courageous conversations about sex so we can live in a healthier environment with thriving relationships.
Here are the questions and struggles we covered in the episode:
1. Consistently gather information until you can't ignore the facts.
2. Figure out YOUR why. Remember, an object at rest stays at rest. And an object in motion stays in motion. You need your goals to be acted on by an outside force; that's what your why is. But it has to be strong enough and powerful enough to get you moving.
3. Quit 'playing' with the idea. Draw a line in the sand and make the DECISION to change. And do whatever you have to to make that commitment real. Tell it to all your friends, post it on...
"I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me." - Erica Jong
1. When you have an opinion, say it! Especially when someone asks.
2. Be unapologetically you.
3. Own your mistakes.
4. Take one small action towards your biggest, scariest, most important goal every single day. Even when you're not ready. No, especially when you're not ready.
5. Ask for what you want. In bed, in business, in friendships, and even in restaurants.
For my bonus tip on what to do every...
"Balance is not something you find. It's something you create." -Jana Kingsford